Is your IT department drowning in data? Implementing a predictive and/or prescriptive model could ease the burden of data mining and analytics. The models can work in concert:
Continue Reading This Article
Enjoy this article as well as all of our content, including E-Guides, news, tips and more.
Join SearchCIO Wednesday, April 30, at 3 p.m. EDT to discuss predictive, prescriptive and everything in between. TechTarget Associate Site Editor Emily McLaughlin will lead the event from SearchCIO's Twitter handle, @searchCIO. TechTarget writers, editors and contributors will participate, joined by by our Twitter followers and others informed about or involved in the process of developing prescriptive and predictive analytics strategies for data-driven decision making.
This month's tweet jam expert is Dr. Tom Doub, CEO of Centerstone Research Institute (CRI), a not-for-profit organization working to improve healthcare through research and information technology. Doub will be logged on to answer SearchCIO and participant questions during the analytics discussion.
Is this your first tweet jam? Get all the know-how:
- To follow the conversation, type "#CIOChat" into Twitter's search bar. From this new page, click "All" to view tweets in real time.
- Your first #CIOChat tweet should be introductory, including your name, title and organization.
- @SearchCIO will pose a series of questions to participants starting at 3 p.m. EDT (Q1, Q2, etc.). Please preface tweeted responses to each question with A1 (Answer 1), A2 and so on, then remember to include "#CIOChat" somewhere. Each question will follow the prescriptive and predictive analytics theme.
- Remember that Twitter allows only 140 characters per tweet. You are welcome to tweet multiple responses to each question.
- Throughout the discussion, retweet (RT) and favorite tweets you agree with and reply to those you do not.
Please direct questions, RSVPs or other concerns to Emily McLaughlin. Talk to you on Twitter!